Skip to main content

Mark Osborne Co Director of "Kung Fu Panda" to Direct "The Little Prince"

"The Little Prince"
In a previous post I made you aware of the upcoming film entitled: The Little Prince.   Now I have some good news for you: according to the Hollywood Reporter, the film has gained the voice cast of James Franco, Rachel McAdams, Jeff Bridges, Benicio Del Toro and
Paul Giamatti.  The film also landed a director of Mark Osborne, co-director of the Dreamworks animated film Kung Fu Panda.

The film is an adaptation of Antoine de Saint-Exupe`ry's 1943 novella The Little Prince.

I dislike James Franco.  The reason for this is that the only role he has ever played is that of James Franco.  Now I think that the choice of Mark Osborne is a great move for The Little Prince is a smart one.  Kung Fu Panda, wasn't just a good kids/animated movie, but, it was also a great Kung Fu movie.  Over all, I think the talent/Mark Osborne was a brilliant choice.

Popular posts from this blog

Peter and the Wolf

I was incredibly impressed with  Peter and the Wolf which is a 2006 Stop Motion short film,










Another Post about armatures

I know that I have a lot of posts concerning armatures, well here's another.

Frankenweenie armatures

These are armatures and puppets from the Tim Burton film "Frankenweenie."

Sweet Dreams & Storyboard pro!

Lets go back into time about four years ago, in 2009 we had probably the best year for stopmo ever;  I mean it, there's Fantastic Mr. Fox, Coraline, and A town Called panic, all were