Skip to main content

The incredible Hulk & Action Figure armatures

I have been asked before ' I don't have enough cash to buy a custom armature (the metal skeleton inside of a puppet), so how do I make my puppets?
 Well what iv'e done in the past is go on Ebay, comic book shops, or the Super flea and buy action figures of all kinds: super hero, gi joe, or army, determine by the size of your character.  After you buy  the action figures build a Plasticine layer over the figure and 'wallah' there you are.  In fact this method is just as good as an armature.


Popular posts from this blog

Peter and the Wolf

I was incredibly impressed with  Peter and the Wolf which is a 2006 Stop Motion short film,










Another Post about armatures

I know that I have a lot of posts concerning armatures, well here's another.

Frankenweenie armatures

These are armatures and puppets from the Tim Burton film "Frankenweenie."

Sweet Dreams & Storyboard pro!

Lets go back into time about four years ago, in 2009 we had probably the best year for stopmo ever;  I mean it, there's Fantastic Mr. Fox, Coraline, and A town Called panic, all were