Skip to main content

"Transmission" & "Golden Age of Insect Aviation: The Great Grasshoppers"

Guys!  I've been finding so many amazing shorts on Vimeo lately its hard to keep up!  So just expect a lot more posts about Shorts in the upcoming weeks.  Also, there probably won't be much that I'll say about the films like a description or what I thought of it.  Just automatically accept that if I've posted them, they are totally worth watching!

These two flicks are both hand-drawn 2d animation.  Which, I have to admit, I like just as much as Stop Motion; if it's done right.  And both of these are done completely right...

Link: http://vimeo.com/jareddweiss/transmission

Transmission from Jared D. Weiss on Vimeo.

Link: http://vimeo.com/82413431

Golden Age of Insect Aviation: The Great Grasshoppers from Wayne Unten on Vimeo.

Popular posts from this blog

Peter and the Wolf

I was incredibly impressed with  Peter and the Wolf which is a 2006 Stop Motion short film,










Another Post about armatures

I know that I have a lot of posts concerning armatures, well here's another.

Frankenweenie armatures

These are armatures and puppets from the Tim Burton film "Frankenweenie."

Sweet Dreams & Storyboard pro!

Lets go back into time about four years ago, in 2009 we had probably the best year for stopmo ever;  I mean it, there's Fantastic Mr. Fox, Coraline, and A town Called panic, all were