Skip to main content

Short Flicks: "The Lego Movie - Main Titles"

I'm not even going to go into how much I love this part, (the actual Stop Motion bit), of the Lego Moive; due to the fact that I don't have the vocabulary inventory that it would take to go into full detail on how I brilliant this is.  Regardless to say, Stoopid Buddys did a freaking amazing job with this title sequence!  If you haven't already, go read out the all-inclusive, not a detail left behind, interview with the creators and making of which you can find here.

Link:http://vimeo.com/89073171

The Lego Movie - Main Titles from Alma Mater on Vimeo.

Director: Brian Mah
Director of Photography: Helder K. Sun
Animation Supervisor: Ethan Marak

Popular posts from this blog

Peter and the Wolf

I was incredibly impressed with  Peter and the Wolf which is a 2006 Stop Motion short film,










Another Post about armatures

I know that I have a lot of posts concerning armatures, well here's another.

Frankenweenie armatures

These are armatures and puppets from the Tim Burton film "Frankenweenie."

Sweet Dreams & Storyboard pro!

Lets go back into time about four years ago, in 2009 we had probably the best year for stopmo ever;  I mean it, there's Fantastic Mr. Fox, Coraline, and A town Called panic, all were