Skip to main content

Neil Gaiman/Starburns Industries Announce there Next Stop Motion Feature "Lenore"

I recall when Anomalisa, Starburns Industries film was being Kickstarted.  I was ecstatic about that project, but now Starburns Industries is teaming up with Neil Gaiman to produce a Lenore feature, well I feel as if my head will explode.  Lenore, is a yearly black comedy comic series created by Roman Dirge (portrait below).  I haven't personally read the series, but it does sound like a comic Gaiman would be interested in.  Neil Gaiman's last project, Coraline a children's novel that he wrote for his four-year-old.
 Neil Gaiman, is one of the Executive Producers.  The film is being directed by Duke Johnson.  Overall, this is a project that I'm very excited for and hope to hear more buzz about it soon.  There's no release date yet, but I'm guessing 2016/2017 +.

Here is the link to the original story release: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/7/prweb10935816.htm

The Starburns' website: http://www.starburnsindustries.com

Popular posts from this blog

Peter and the Wolf

I was incredibly impressed with  Peter and the Wolf which is a 2006 Stop Motion short film,










Another Post about armatures

I know that I have a lot of posts concerning armatures, well here's another.

Frankenweenie armatures

These are armatures and puppets from the Tim Burton film "Frankenweenie."

Sweet Dreams & Storyboard pro!

Lets go back into time about four years ago, in 2009 we had probably the best year for stopmo ever;  I mean it, there's Fantastic Mr. Fox, Coraline, and A town Called panic, all were