Skip to main content

#1st Episode of Friendship All-Stars of Friendship

Yes it is here - finally! The first episode of Friendship All-Stars.  Friendship All-Stars is created by Seth Green, and produced by Stoopid Buddy Stoodios.  Very clever, and sticks to pop culture as much as it can. For instance, the main characters are Ron Perlman and Guillermo Del Toro.  After watching,
this it makes me very happy in my heart from the immature side of my humor.  Very funny and clever so, go watch it you will enjoy it (depending on who you are).

You can go see it here: http://www.lstudio.com/friendship-allstars/sunglasses.html

Popular posts from this blog

Peter and the Wolf

I was incredibly impressed with  Peter and the Wolf which is a 2006 Stop Motion short film,










Another Post about armatures

I know that I have a lot of posts concerning armatures, well here's another.

Frankenweenie armatures

These are armatures and puppets from the Tim Burton film "Frankenweenie."

Sweet Dreams & Storyboard pro!

Lets go back into time about four years ago, in 2009 we had probably the best year for stopmo ever;  I mean it, there's Fantastic Mr. Fox, Coraline, and A town Called panic, all were