Skip to main content

Trailer for Disney's "Blank: A Vinylmation Love Story"

I am not a fan of modern Disney.  Although I do appreciate the CGI films made by them such as Wreck-It Ralph, Monsters U, Pixar films, and Frankenweenie (Stop Motion).  The story line of Disney's upcoming web show is below:
"When a Blank Vinylmation goes searching for his lost love, he finds himself on a quest that reveals his true identity and the destiny of his entire world."
But now I have my hopes up.  Maybe Disney is turning a new leaf?
My I comment by saying that this is the second Stop Motion web series (the 1st is Friendship All-Stars) that's awesome!
Trailer: http://video.disney.com
Behind the scenes: http://video.disney.com
Website: http://vinylmationworld.com

Blank: A Vinylmation Love Story - Trailer on Disney Video


BTS - Blank: A Vinylmation Love Story on Disney Video

I'm going to thank Stop Motion Magazine for finding this small gem.

Popular posts from this blog

Peter and the Wolf

I was incredibly impressed with  Peter and the Wolf which is a 2006 Stop Motion short film,










Another Post about armatures

I know that I have a lot of posts concerning armatures, well here's another.

Frankenweenie armatures

These are armatures and puppets from the Tim Burton film "Frankenweenie."

Sweet Dreams & Storyboard pro!

Lets go back into time about four years ago, in 2009 we had probably the best year for stopmo ever;  I mean it, there's Fantastic Mr. Fox, Coraline, and A town Called panic, all were