Skip to main content

Armikrog. Successfully Funded!

NO! -I'm not DEAD! I was just on Holiday (and yes, I have't posted anything for a week).  Armikrog., the Stop Motion point and click video-game reached it's goal of $900,000 on June 7th, 2013.  They reached it, with $74,578 to spare...
 I have covered how I feel about Armikrog. in a previous post.

Now, you can go and watch the Kickstarter video pitch...



 I am very sure that Pencil Test Studios would give you a big "thank you" card.  But, since there not here I'll give it to you for them.  If you didn't give a financial donation, don't feel bad.  Hey, there's alway the next great Stop Motion project!

Popular posts from this blog

Peter and the Wolf

I was incredibly impressed with  Peter and the Wolf which is a 2006 Stop Motion short film,










Another Post about armatures

I know that I have a lot of posts concerning armatures, well here's another.

Frankenweenie armatures

These are armatures and puppets from the Tim Burton film "Frankenweenie."

Sweet Dreams & Storyboard pro!

Lets go back into time about four years ago, in 2009 we had probably the best year for stopmo ever;  I mean it, there's Fantastic Mr. Fox, Coraline, and A town Called panic, all were