Skip to main content

Harbinger Down, A sci-fi/horror film - Now on Kickstarter

Harbinger Down is a sci-fi/horror film, also, it's not really a Stop Motion film.  There promise was to NOT use CGI (no mother fruitcakes here) to which I'll say YES -(stupid CGI effects)!!!  The film, will have practical effects: animatronics, cable/rod controlled puppets, makeup special fx,
miniatures, models.  Again, no CGI! - I am fickin' excited about that fact.  Mostly, I think that the reason I love Stop Motion/practical effects is because they look more real, like look at the difference between the first Star Wars, and the latest one, big difference in realism.

The project is now on Kickstarer.  Harbinger Down is seeking to raise $350,000 on Kickstarter.  Today (June 3rd, 2013) they currently have $200,705 that's a whole 150,000 that they have to raise in 4 days.

Popular posts from this blog

Peter and the Wolf

I was incredibly impressed with  Peter and the Wolf which is a 2006 Stop Motion short film,










Another Post about armatures

I know that I have a lot of posts concerning armatures, well here's another.

Frankenweenie armatures

These are armatures and puppets from the Tim Burton film "Frankenweenie."

Sweet Dreams & Storyboard pro!

Lets go back into time about four years ago, in 2009 we had probably the best year for stopmo ever;  I mean it, there's Fantastic Mr. Fox, Coraline, and A town Called panic, all were