Skip to main content

Stoopid Monkeys! & Town Rat, Country Rat (1926)

So, now I get it - i'm the guy you count on to find awesome stopmo videos?  Well I have adopted that responsibility and here's your video.  So the first Stop Motion film to use
mammal characters, (the same kind of puppets used in marvelous films such as: The Fantastic Mr. Fox) it is also a silent film (sound in films was not invented until 1929, with Steamboat Willie) with a new film score.  Without farther ado -



Next, there is Stoopid Monkey, currently, there is eighteen episodes of Stoopid; unless you don't read my blog, you'll know that I love Stoopid Buddy Stoodios, they are the company that created/production company for Stoopid Monkey.  Go watch it, now! on YouTube.

For behind the scenes check out the link.





Popular posts from this blog

Peter and the Wolf

I was incredibly impressed with  Peter and the Wolf which is a 2006 Stop Motion short film,










Another Post about armatures

I know that I have a lot of posts concerning armatures, well here's another.

Frankenweenie armatures

These are armatures and puppets from the Tim Burton film "Frankenweenie."

Sweet Dreams & Storyboard pro!

Lets go back into time about four years ago, in 2009 we had probably the best year for stopmo ever;  I mean it, there's Fantastic Mr. Fox, Coraline, and A town Called panic, all were